H e L L o

Hi everyone! Welcome to my site and thank you for reading! =)

I'm really happy that I can finally have my own blog! I have friends telling me not to start one and that I have no life if I start it. Hah! I find it very true! But I will not say it for sure. Cause if there's something you'll like to share and you want it to be for everyone, blogging will be the best! XD You can share it out this way... convenient! Agree?!

Anyway, welcome again and I hope you'll find your part to do one too... chiaoz!

L o v e | G r o w s | ( W h e r e | M y | R o s e m a r y | G o e s )

Love Grows (Where My Rosemary Goes) - Edison Lighthouse Edison Lighthouse - Love Grows Lyrics She ain't got no money Her clothes are kinda funny Her hair is kinda wild and free Oh, but Love grows where my Rosemary goes And nobody knows like me She talks kinda lazy And people say she she's crazy And her life's a mystery Oh, but Love grows where my Rosemary goes And nobody knows like me There's something about her hand holding mine It's a feeling that's fine And I just gotta say She's really got a magical spell And it's working so well That I can't get away I'm a lucky fella And I've just got to tell her That I love her endlessly Because Love grows where my Rosemary goes And nobody knows like me There's something about her hand holding mine It's a feeling that's fine And I just gotta say She's really got a magical spell And it's working so well That I can't get away I'm a lucky fella And I've just got to tell her That I love her endlessly Because Love grows where my Rosemary goes And nobody knows like me Fadeout: It keeps growing every place she's been And nobody knows like me If you've met her, you'll never forget her And nobody knows like me La la la- believe it when you've seen it Nobody knows like me

Thursday, May 15, 2008

Marie Digby's erm... Concert.

Marie Digby!!!



Marie Digby's concert in One Utama on Wednesday. me and colleagues (Jonah and Ben) reached there around 6:55pm. we wanted to grab some food before we stand to wait for Marie to arrive. sigh... but guess what? we stood there for we know that all the floors will be filled in just less than a minute, so we stood there instead.

we waited! eek! an hour for her to arrive! she was late! her concert starts at 8pm and she was only there at 9pm! ><"' anyway, while we were still waiting... Jonah suggested that he go for a quick "da pao" (packed/bungkus) of hot dogs. and the picture above is taken around 7:15pm plus. the crowds were filling up fast... and i mean it.

this was taken around 7:30pm plus. i really have to say though, it was a nice view from the 3rd floor. *wink* XD






now i wouldn't want to take too many of these crowd growing... so, there's a video of it! hehe... that's how bored i was waiting for her to come in and surprise us! =) lol.






when waiting for her, the hosts have the crowd answer alots of question and giving out posters just to buy time for Marie. then there were three contestants who i think was previously in Marie's singing competition. and there she was, in at last! taking her own sweet time... but all her fans cheering hard for her and not caring whether they were there waiting for hours. >.<



though sad to say, me and my colleagues didn't find it interesting to stay any longer... DINNER!!!

No comments:

W h a t | D o | I | W a n t | ?

  • To make Murals come to life.
  • To colour the world!!